Stonecreek was founded in 1994 as a small start-up dealership selling Casework and Millwork to institutional markets throughout the state of Ohio. In 1998, Stonecreek Interior Systems was established under new ownership. This change brought to Stonecreek the administration, management, and sales experience, plus the capital backing, of a large and very successful dealer, with over 25 years of experience in 8 other states. The new parent company was founded in 1977 by Robert Bowden. Today, Stonecreek does business in a three-state territory, Ohio, Indiana (added in 2008), and in 2012 Michigan. Combined with our parent company, we now have a presence in 13 states. Target markets include new construction and renovations of commercial/industrial facilities in healthcare/medical, education, and laboratories (Higher Ed and Industrial). Our market approach finds us defining our customers as owners, architects, general contractors, and construction managers assisting in designing, developing and delivering the best interior fit-out.
Our ownership has continued to embrace the belief that its success and future are tied directly to its people. Best-in-class manufacturing partners combined with professional project management, delivery, and installation are what makes the Stonecreek experience so very different.
Our reputation. Our people. Our history. And our future.
Connecting people with integrated solutions for interior spaces
Deliver a rewarding customer experience through a project focus on collaboration, proactive communication and commitment to outstanding results
Our Core Values
People, Integrity, Intention, Achievement and Humility
We take pride in our products, our services, our projects and our people.
This extends to our local communities and in the world that we all share.
Stonecreek ownership and its employees promote and support “good citizenship” with contributions to organizations and people that strive for justice and good will toward the needy among us.
Through support of educational institutions, areas hit by natural disasters and needy families during the holiday season, the Stonecreek family asks that we all do our part. Organizations that we support include:
- People in Need, Delaware, OH
- Community Development for All People, Columbus, OH
- Cancer Society Relay for Life, Sunbury, OH
- Cancer Society Relay for Life, Midland MI
- Dorwood Optimist Club, Kettering, OH
- Bay Pointe Community Church, Traverse City, MI & Bright Hope, Pignon, Haiti
- Calvin University (& Scholarship), Grand Rapids, MI
- Christian Reformed World Missions and Intervarsity
- CIVA: Christians in the Visual Arts
- World Renew: Serving worldwide as the development, disaster response and justice arm of the Christian Reformed Church in North America