Stonecreek Interior Systems was awarded its third project at Indiana University – Purdue University of Indianapolis (IUPUI). This project will consist of renovations to the existing West Wing of the Medical Research Library Building (MRLB). Included will be interior renovations on the 1st-5th floors, mechanical work in the penthouse and ground level (7 and 1). The facility will require architectural, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, electrical, technology and security work, as well as minor structural and exterior work.
IU School of Medicine offers a robust learning and teaching environment that is preparing the next generation of healers and transforming health–in Indiana and globally.
Stonecreek will be providing:
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate Casework
- CiF Tables and Misc. Metal Components
- Labconco Fume Hoods
- Slate Grey Phenolic Tops
- Watersaver Fixtures
- Project Size: sq. ft. 85,000
- Total Construction Budget: $12.5 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $1.68 million
- General Contractor: J.C. Ripberger
- Architect: VPS Architecture
- Lab Planner: SLAM Collaborative
The project is scheduled to be complete by summer 2018. Seeking LEED Gold certification.