Stonecreek is pleased to announce that it was awarded the interior buildout for Sparrow Hospital’s new Reference Laboratory. The new lab space will service Sparrow Health System as well as additional hospitals in Charlotte, Eaton Rapids, Hillsdale and Marshall with efficient and faster lab testing results. Having the labs under the same roof with less processing centers will save time on the logistics of reporting results and help with productivity. The 35,000 square-foot facility will house labs located within the St. Lawrence campus.
Construction began in the spring 2017 and is expected to be complete in December, with 100% turn over to the owner on January 1, 2018.
Stonecreek will Provide:
- CiF Metal Casework
- CiF Flexible and Adaptable Lab Tables
- Durcon Epoxy Resin Work Surfaces
- Watersaver Fixtures
- Project Location: Lansing, MI
- Project Size: 35,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $10 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $560,000
- Architect: Bergmann Associates