Stonecreek Interior Systems was awarded the Inter-University Council of Ohio Purchasing Group’s (IUC-PG) UN17-091 Miscellaneous Scientific Chemicals, Equipment and Supplies (Non-Distributor) price agreement. The IUC-PG is a purchasing consortium comprised of purchasing of the State of Ohio institutions of higher education who work towards achieving a standardization of requirements, methods of operation and purchasing discounts. Serving 88 higher education members in the state of Ohio including; 14 state universities, 14 community colleges, 9 technical colleges and 50 private educational institutions.
The UN17-091 agreement is effective; July 1, 2017 with the initial contract term ending June, 30, 2020.
Stonecreek is a dealer/supplier/installer for lab casework, fume hoods, countertops, fixtures and other miscellaneous products for lab installations. Our participation in UN17-091 Price agreement is a Service along with the Products listed. We provide:
- Design Assist & Programming
- Layout, Proposal & Submittal Drawings
- Project Management
Our manufacturer partners provide exceptional products, along with Stonecreek’s Project Management team, installation services and experience. We provide turnkey solutions for a complete lab installation no matter the size.
- Case Systems, Inc. – Plastic Laminate Casework and Work surfaces
- CiF Lab Solutions – Metal & Wood Lab Casework, Table Systems and Fume Hoods
- LabCrafters– Metal Casework, Systems Furniture and Fume Hoods
- BOSTONtec – Adjustable Tables and Overhead Service Carriers
- DURCON – Epoxy and Phenolic Tops, Sinks and Pegboards
- CounterReactions – Phenolic Tops and Sinks
- Watersaver – Water, Gas, Air, Eyewash and Safety Stations
- Labconco – Bio-Safety Cabinets, Glassware Washers, Fume Hoods and other specialties
- Amtekco – Custom Stainless Steel Tops, Sinks
- Kumar – Custom Metal Service Carriers, Shelving and Support Brackets
For more information and assistance please contact Mike Lee at (740) 549-6810 or email@example.com