Stonecreek Interior Systems Ohio & Southern Indiana Division has been providing interior casework solutions since 1992.
Our organization is headquartered at 7603 Green Meadow Blvd in Lewis Center, OH. Includes a full complement of design consultants, estimators, engineers, project managers, and administrators.
Who we are:
- The premier K-12 interior casework solutions provider.
- A leading provider of casework, fume hoods, and equipment solutions for higher education, research development, pharmaceutical, and commercial laboratory spaces.
- Stonecreek, uniquely, has common ownership with the 2 major manufacturers of our product solutions:
- As needed, we bundle full solution Division 6 Architectural Millwork packages for our clients; solid surface, custom station wall designs and acoustical paneling are highlighted in our work.
- Design Build and Integrated Project Delivery are our specialty! Our experienced professionals contribute to design and engineering program solutions.
- We self-perform most non-union installations and can provide union installation through certified partners…following all SEFA 2 recommended practices.
- Finally, our product/projects are built to SEFA and AWI guidelines; also contributing to your projects LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) requirements.