Painted Metal Casework
Our durable metal casework line is designed to met the most demanding of specifications. Robust construction, quality hardware and exceptional fit and finish make our S-line Series of metal casework a true value. We offer many features, such as full extension slides, removable backs and removable bottoms as standard construction. Out metal casework is available in inset overlay, flush overlay and flush overlay with wood fronts.
- Door and drawer front construction allows for inset steel, flush overlay steel, or flush overlay wood (on the steel cabinet body)
- Door and drawer heads are “double pan” construction with sound deadening interior
- Standard pulls are flush extruded aluminum (with capability to be a label holder) or an optional aluminum bar style pull is available
- Full depth adjustable shelf that is adjustable on 1″ centers
- Adjustable doors with full access opening
- Full extension, ball bearing plated drawer slides
- Stainless steel, 5 knuckle institutional type hinge
- Removable backs
- Removable bottom panned up to contain spills
View more at CiFSolutions.com
SEFA: (Scientific Equipment Furniture Association)…as a SEFA member, CiF builds their standard cabinets in compliance with all SEFA requirements.