The Central Park Elementary School will house kindergarten to 5th grade and combine the students from Carpenter Street and Eastlawn Elementary Schools. The new school will implement STEM along with the Project Lead the Way program which focuses on engineering, computer programming, and biomedical sciences in that sequence. The building is a teaching tool completely designed based off of STEM curriculum. To engage students, each flexible classroom is equipped with an electrical large glass pane garage style door opening to the studio space.
Location: Midland, MI
- Project Size: 86,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $17.56 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $167,000
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate Casework
- Solid Surface Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: French Associates
- Construction Manager: Barton Malow