Dennison University’s Ebaugh Laboratories houses the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The 19,250 sq. ft. addition, and 32,750 sq. ft. renovation to the pre-existing building was completed on-time and under-budget. The new state-of-the-art facility provides more space and functionality to meet the needs of the faculty and students. Dennison received LEED Gold Certification for its extensive renovation that included; light pollution reduction, building re-use, use of regional materials and the use of low emitting materials. Stonecreek Interior Systems provided a product mix that supported the Chemistry Lab with its LEED credits.
Location: Granville, OH
- Project Size: 52,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $11.8 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $1.05 million
- Premium Maple Veneer Casework and Tables
- Fume Hoods
- Durcon Chemical Resistant Epoxy Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Research Facilities Design RFD and JBA Architects
- General Contractor: Lincoln Construction