The Indianapolis division of Ingredion increased its laboratory facility by remodeling 2,200 sq. ft. of space. Ingredion is a leading global ingredients solutions company utilized in everyday products from foods, beverages to pharmaceuticals. The company requires laboratory facilities that strengthen their capabilities and production levels. Stonecreek was able to provide the company with reliable furniture solutions to assist them in meeting current and future industry demands. Painted metal casework has exceptional durability and chemical resistance.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Project Size: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Stonecreek Contract: $52,300
- CiF Premium Painted S-Line Metal Casework
- Labconco Fume Hoods
- Stainless Steel Drying Racks
- Epoxy Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Mussett Nicholas & Associates
- Construction Manager: West Construction Management