Marietta Memorial Hospital’s South Pavilion addition included two floors, containing an intensive care unit, surgical rooms, scope rooms, exam rooms, offices, and nurse stations. This project was driven by the hospital’s surrounding area population increase and demand for the hospital to improve upon its operational strategy in order to maintain its positive patient experience. The onsite expansion allowed them to meet program goals at a significantly reduced cost, rather than undertaking costly demolition and replacing the existing building with a new build. Stonecreek Interior Systems provided and installed the furniture solutions.
Location: Marietta, OH
- Project Size: 225,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $50 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $488,000
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate Casework
- Solid Surface Corian Countertops
- Stainless Steel Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Trinity Health Group
- General Contractor: Duke Construction