Built in 1948, the Natural Science Building is a historic piece of the Michigan State University (MSU) East Lansing Campus. The College of Science promotes excellence in research, teaching, and public service across the biological, physical, and mathematical sciences. This project required additional focus on quality and preservation. Stonecreek and CiF Lab Solutions’ advanced capabilities in engineering allowed us to effectively manufacture a custom product line requested by MSU architects.
Location: East Lansing, MI
- Project Size: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Stonecreek Contract: $65,000
- CiF Red Oak Wood Casework
- CiF Custom Wood Tables
- CiF Custom Wood Built-ins for Metal Lockers
- Metal Cabinets
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: MSU Brandon Charland
- General Contractor: J. Perez Construction