The new 83,500 sq. ft. Preston Memorial Hospital opened its doors thereby replacing the previous sixty year-old health care facility that had served the area for many years. Located less than a mile from the former hospital the new Preston Memorial Hospital is smaller in size but was strategically planned out to provide the most favorable use of space. Included in the new Hospital are patient rooms, offices, reception areas, writeup stations, laboratories, nurse stations, pharmacy, storage and prep storage. Stonecreek installed Case Systems plastic laminate casework including a plastic laminate reception desk and nurse stations for this critical access Hospital.
Location: Kingwood, WV
- Project Size: 83,500 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $38.5 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $503,000
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate Casework
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Johnson Crabtree Architects
- General Contractor: Turner Construction Co.