University of Cincinnati Rieveschl Hall is a 42,000 sq. ft. eight story science and research resource center that houses the Departments of Biology and Chemistry. The facility was originally built in 1969, and in 2009 it underwent extensive renovations to improve energy efficiency and functionality. This flexible and state-of-the-art facility will allow researchers to accommodate a multitude of projects and work in a collaborative manner. Bridging both the Chemistry and Biology departments together to exceed research and development.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Project Size: 42,000 sq. ft.
- Stonecreek Contract: $1.3 million
- CiF Premium Mobile and Fixed Casework
- CiF Flexible Lab Tables
- CiF Apex Air Fume Hoods
- Durcon Epoxy Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Lord Aeck Sargent Architecture
- General Contractor: Mark Spaulding Construction