Zane State College’s Cambridge Energy Training and Education Center project included modernized laboratories, flexible classroom spaces, community meeting rooms, and an array of academic support services. The welcomed addition will allow the College to educate approximately 1,500 students each term and have room to continue to grow.
Location: Cambridge, OH
- Total Construction Cost $5 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $168,000
- CiF Premium Red Oak Wood Casework
- Chemical Containment Fume Hoods
- Epoxy Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: ADV Architects
- General Contractor: Roberston Construction Co.